Friday, January 25, 2008

Mystery Wheel

Another project finished for the month. This is a mini or pint size of a mystery quilt which Kairle gave us a couple years ago. It's been finished laying on top of a case just waiting to be quilted. Had the backing with it.

So I took it down and got it quilted last week and then the binding on and just finished it last night.

I used out of my stash for this. The first on , a large size I made with TB fabric. This is the prettiest paisley but sure couldn't see any markings on it to quilt the border. Ended up marking on the back. Since I had stitched in the ditch on both sides of the inner border I had that to follow when marking the back. I doubt if you can see it through. But it is done.

This has been a very busy day for me but I wanted to get this written. I sure appreciate the comments I've been getting . At least I know someone is reading and looking at the few pictures I put up.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

atet said...

What a lovely little quilt! What fun.