Yes, here is my third project finished for the month already.. I really am quite proud of the quilting on this one. I have a close up below
This was really a mystery for the card trick blocks and I decided I wanted to set mine a little differently. So used more of the printed pieces from Lazy Crazy collection of Thimbleberries from a couple years ago.
I wanted a quilting pattern that I could follow and fill in all the light spots. It was a butterfly strip and I copied it all around the center flower and them made it go around the card tricks. For the border I went around the flowers etc. Love this border fabric.
This I want to use on my table in the spring time.