Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Wanted to wish each one of my blogger friends Very Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your family.

Today you are all my family since we will have our Christmas tomorrow when My DD with her 4 and hubby comes and my DS and his two and wife come for our Christmas together. Might be the last time for awhile since, the oldest Grandson will be graduating from Salisbury State this spring and the two girls are both in college. My Sons oldest will go next year in Colorado. So it will be hard to get them all together.

I have a busy day today getting food ready for tomorrow. The Turkey is thawing in the fridge. but I need to steam and peel about 6 pounds of Shrimp today. They will nibble on those till dinner is ready.

This will be like being at the beach which we did for about 10 years starting when the little boys were about 6 months old. They were born 2 days apart but half the nation apart.

No pictures today. Kim didn't get the last one I sent uploaded but that will be something for Thurs.

Hope Santa brought everyone JUST what you wanted.

Greetings from Maryland where the BIG FULL MOON is shinning in my window.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Merry Christmas to a really neat lady....

CONNIE W said...

Merry Christmas to you & your family!

MARCIE said...

Hi Eileen, Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family!