Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday , KIM

I know I am late in getting this written but today was a very busy day for me but to my dear friend in California, Kim, It's her birthday and if you haven't stopped by her blog, Kim's Great Quilting Adventure you must visit and tell her a Happy Birthday.

She is one special gal, I would like to say my second daughter. We have so much in common except our ages ,but whats a few years. She is so Witty and can tell a tall tale as you all know.

Loves to read and I bet is one heck of a Legal Secretary. She was responsible for me starting this blog almost a year ago and helps with putting in the pictures.

I just can not say enough about her. Being that she is a fellow Californian makes it much more special.

So, again Kim I say thank you for all you have done for me and for being a great friend.
Hope you have many, many more wonderful birthdays.

Sincerely, Eileen

2 comments:

Kim said...

Ha! I thought I'd snuck past without you posting about my birthday, Eileen! Thank you for all the nice things you said about me. Oh, but what was that you said about telling tall tales?! ROFLOL!

Unknown said...

Very sweet reading how special your blogging friendship with Kim is. Your new quilt is beautiful, have a great weekend Eileen!