Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Has Spung

 The wild cherry tree at the back of our property is in full bloom. It is old as you can see from the trunk of that tree. But the cherries are good. Even the deer like them
 Now this is the view out of the living room window. It's on the north and this is just a little window beside the fireplace and I can see it from my chair. Really has a lot of blooms this year.

The old one at the back of the house is just starting. It lost some of it's limbs this year so won't be as pretty as other years.
 This is what I have been doing this past week. A new design that our leader came up with. Cute  animal figures on this one.
  Then I can't forget to show our months Schnibble. I made this a couple months ago and have just started to quilt it. So this is the bare form. Been a long time since I made any houses. This was made out of scrapes of Thimbleberries.

I finally got back in the pool today and OH it felt so good. Been out for a month. Don''t know why, but today they had an open house , hoping to get some new people. We did get about three I think for either our arthritic class or the harder areobic class.
The class starts on the 3rd of April and goes to the end of May. Course I will miss a month in the middle as I am going to spend it with my son in Colorado and a niece and family in Colorado Springs. Also plan on going out to see my older brother in Oregon for a couple days while I am in Co. He will turn 90 the middle of May. But a very spry 90.

So back to the String blocks for hubbys quilt.  Thanks for stopping by.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan said...

I like seeing your trees and bushes in bloom--very pretty. Your houses quilt turned out so nice. Hope you have a great trip---sounds lovely!

Melanie said...

Love the Spring snapshots...Great schnibble...