Monday, November 22, 2010

Roll Roll Cotton Boll

 
Posted by Picasa

Are you doing Bonnie Hunter's new mystery.? I am. These are my first set of blocks. Not really Pink but I picked out anything that was in the red family. I'm using scraps of any fabrics that I have with the right colors.

I had my X-ray this morning of my back and boy do I have the hardware. 8 screws. One in each of the 4 lower vertabrae on each side. Will see what the Dr. has to say on Wed. But hope they print out a picture for me although I will keep the X-ray but would like to send it to my son.

I'm getting some little Schnibble's quilted and as soon as I can get some pictures muploaded I will show you.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

julieQ said...

Yahoo! I just loved popping over to your place and seeing your blocks...very pretty! This is a lot of hardware in one little back...hope you are OK.

Jules said...

I decided not to do the Cotton Boll mystery. I had thought that I'd do Bonnie's next one but I have had too much other stuff going on to do this one, too.

Maybe once this month settles down I could jump in. ???

Pink is my favorite color but the smallest in my stash department! Silly me!!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Those colors are so nice and happy. I have a feeling that this is going to be a wonderful quilt. I'm not making it though - I still have double delight on my list of quilts to make. I might have to add this one to the list too!

Candace said...

I'm making it too, I'm sure like all hers it will be worth all the work and little pieces in the end. Glad you are doing so well and on the way to completely being back to normal. I enjoyed the pictures in your last two posts, the quilts are great and the pictures of your backyard beautiful. What a great place to live. I hope you and your daughter had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our group dwindled and we ate at Cracker Barrel. It was a nice day.