Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little What I Have Been Doing

I've been putting in time before I leave tomorrow afternoon with my Daughter on our Cruise to the Bahamas. Well it leaves on Sunday evening but I'm going to my Daughters tomorrow.

To make time go a little faster I have been sewing and sewing those old half square triangles. Every block has 6 of them and 3  four patches. Should you the start last week and here is what I have done now.

That didn't go just where I  wanted it but will do. I have all the rest of the 42 HST made but not trimmed and doubt I will get to that unless I have extra time tomorrow while waiting for my daughter to get her.

I have also finished another Kids quilt. So Have two that I have made out of my own fabrics. Think they turned out pretty good. The other one I had shown a couple blogs ago.

Blogger has made a lot of changes and one is the google photo storage and I have spent a whole lot of time fooling with it tonight and now don't really have much more to say.
Except it has been very HOT in the east and I think all over. I went to town today and the thermometer in the car said 98 when I was on my way home. Bet it was Hot where you are too. Sure am ready to ride the sea.  Hope I get some good pictures to show you.  See you in a couple weeks. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Orcsmom said...

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! Hugs!!

Pam

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in the Bahamas! I hope it's not hot there.

quiltmom anna said...

Have a fabulous time with your daughter in the Bahamas. I bet it will beautiful- hope the weather is wonderful and you come back rested and full of fun stories of your adventures on a cruise ship.
Warmest regards,
Anna

julieQ said...

You are cruising? I want to go too!!! Your quilt is shaping up so beautifully.